You apply !
System and Network Administrator (F/M)
Lyon - Permanent contract
As soon as possible
Founded in 2018, RED is a fast-growing IoT & AgTech company on a mission to revolutionize the way lighting is used in professional greenhouses.
We are developing a global solution enabling market gardeners
Today and in the future, to manage lighting in an optimized way so as to consume less, produce more and produce better all year round.
As part of the reinforcement of our Lyon-based team, and as part of our IT Department, we are looking for a System and Network Administrator to contribute to our development, while taking part in a project that will revolutionize tomorrow’s horticulture.
At the junction of IT development and IT infrastructure administration, become the preferred support for the development team in their day-to-day management by implementing tools or taking on development missions. Your duties will include
– Ensure the scalability of the RED solution
– Ensure the maintenance and security of the company’s information system
– Set up supervision tools to improve support
– Ensure the quality and security of back-end code
– Carry out development missions in support of
2/ N2 Support: in support of our IT Support Technician
– Provide level 2 technical support when required
– Deploy new collaborative tools within the company.
Skills required :
– Advanced mastery of Shell and Python stripping
– Mastery of Unix and Windows environments
– Mastery of Xen and Docker virtualization systems
– Mastery of the following tools : Sonar, Ansible, Awx, Gitlab
– Fluent English
– Versatility and adaptability,
– Ability to manage urgency and prioritize
With a degree in computer science, you have at least 4/5 years’ experience in similar positions, ideally in an industrial environment.