You apply !
Business Developer (F/M)
Naaldwijk - Permanent contract
As soon as possible
RED Horticulture is a pioneer in the application of photobiology in the
Our expertise: turn our knowledge in photobiology into global, efficient, and
adapted solutions for growers.
RED solutions allow to increase yield, earliness, brix rate and homogeneity
while controlling greenhouse’s energy consumption.
As part of the reinforcement of our sales team, we are looking for a Business
Developer to significantly develop our sales policy in Europe notably through a
network of distributors.
– Prospect, lead and secure a network of distributors in Europe
– Identify potential business opportunities by researching and analyzing the market, and determining potential areas for growth
– Build and maintain relationships with clients, industry experts, and other stakeholders in order to promote the companys products and services.
– Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and increase market share.
– Monitor industry trends, competitive landscape and identify potential threats and opportunities for the company to expand and improve its offerings.
– Collaborate with other departments such as marketing, to identify new product opportunities and bring them to market.
Desired Skills :
– Good knowledge of the horticultural field and ideally of lighting in professional greenhouses
– Negotiation skills
– Very good relational skills
– Ability to interact with distributors in the field of greenhouses
– Spirit of initiative
– Fluency in English
You have a sales/commercial profile and enjoy advising and assisting propects/clients/distributors in the implementation of horticultural lighting project. You have good interpersonal skills and are committed to customer satisfaction. As a field person, travel is not a problem for you.