You apply !
Marketing Manager (F/M)
Naaldwijk - Permanent contract
as soon as possible
RED Horticulture is a pioneer in the application of photobiology in thegreenhouse.
Our expertise: turn our knowledge in photobiology into global, efficient, and adapted solutions for growers.
RED solutions allow to increase yield, earliness, brix rate and homogeneity while controlling greenhouse’s energy consumption.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join the teams at our Dutch Subsidiary.
– Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to drive business growth and maximize brand visibility in the LED horticulture industry.
– Build and enhance brand awareness by creating consistent branding across all marketing materials and channels.
– Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify
customer needs, market trends, and opportunities for growth.
– Drive digital marketing initiatives, including SEO, SEM, social media advertising, and content marketing, to increase website traffic and generate high-quality leads.
– Plan and execute successful product launches and promotions to
drive product awareness and adoption.
– Nurture customer relationships through targeted marketing
campaigns and CRM strategies to drive customer retention and
– Manage marketing budgets and track ROI to ensure effective
allocation of resources.
– Collaborate with sales teams to develop marketing materials, sales enablement tools, and training programs.
– Monitor and report on marketing metrics, providing regular reports and analysis to senior management.
– Stay updated on industry trends and best practices to bring
innovative ideas and strategies to the company's marketing efforts.
– Good commercial and interpersonal skills
– Flexibility and ability to multi-task
– Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
– Spirit of initiative
– Fluency in English
– Ideally knowledge and experience in the field of horticulture
You have a degree in Marketing and benefit from a 5 years’ experience in a similar role and wish to contribute to an innovative project within a humansized team?